For Sale 1983 TG SL Holden Gemini Sedan, Sydney

For Sale or Wanted Car Advertisements. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
Vanz-000

For Sale 1983 TG SL Holden Gemini Sedan, Sydney

Post by Vanz-000 »

As of 2 August 2010 SOLD SOLD SOLD
1983 TG SL Holden Gemini Sedan for Sale, $3,000 ONO
145,000 Original Kilometers, 4 Speed Manual Transmission, 4 Cylinders, Rear Wheel Drive, Metallic Green, 3 female owners, current owner has had the car since 2003. Prior to 2003, the car was in country NSW (Crookwell), since 2003, the car has been between Sydney and Canberra. Excellent condition, interior is outstanding, mint green vinyl seats and black dash. The car has been regularly serviced, with new tyres in 2009, full service history available for viewing. The car runs extremely well. Brand new Sony CD deck, you can also plug in a MP3 player. Car is registered in the ACT so would need to be transferred to NSW. Car has rego in the ACT until 07/10/2010. Rust damage in the boot and on the lower left passenger door. Car must be sold by the end of August as the owner is going overseas. This is the owner’s first car and she is sad to sell. Please email me at vanz-000@hotmail.com for further information or to make a time to have a look/drive of the car. This car would be perfect for restoration as a project car. Please email me for photos. I am located in Chatswood, Sydney at the moment. Thank you, Vanessa
Just put some photos on ImageShack: http://img830.imageshack.us/g/emailsizegemini21.jpg/
Last edited by Vanz-000 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dbart1961

Post by dbart1961 »

Hey mate. i thought all TG's came out with cloth seats as standard??

Return to “Cars”