WANTED - Gemini Panel van (sydney or east cost)

For Sale or Wanted Car Advertisements. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
matm

WANTED - Gemini Panel van (sydney or east cost)

Post by matm »

Im looking for a gemini panel van - willing to spend around $5k or less.

prefer manual, looking for a running car in reasonable condition.

i am located In sydney, but will consider cars along the east coast.

Thanks,

Mat
0403 678 979
Purple phantom

Re: WANTED - Gemini Panel van (sydney or east cost)

Post by Purple phantom »

Hi mate we have this on eBay Here is our Holden Gemini which we have paneled the sides and made a van, still has back seat and is registered to seat 5 people,still currently registered on full Tasmanian rego.
All custom panels inside where windows have been removed and has been paneled in grey velour to match the new full length grey velour roof lining.
It is a TE but has a TG ZZZ dash showing approx 183xxx kms.
1600 5 speed, stereo, sports steering wheel, bolt on flares, front spoiler and MK II Spitfires with 205/60/13 tyres in good condition.
It has custom Phantom purple to pak paint. It is lowered, has a sports exhaust and is dumped at the diff. Car is rust free and in good condition inside and out. Comes with a heap of spare parts (TE & TG) to suit. We are located in West Moonah in Hobart, Tasmania and would be happy to help by dropping the car at the Spirit of Tasmania for interstate buyers, although freight would be at buyers expense. This a no reserve auction and one bid could win it, payment is by pay pal, bank deposit or cash on pickup, car will not be released until we have clear funds. Inspection is very welcome and our contact number is 0458 496 242 please feel free to ask any questions. Can send pics if you are interested, just txt us :)
LOK15
Technical Forums Admin

Re: WANTED - Gemini Panel van (sydney or east cost)

Post by LOK15 »

Original poster's ad is 12 months old.......
How the hell should i know.. i only work here

Return to “Cars”