F.S TE WAGON MELB $3800 NEG

For Sale or Wanted Car Advertisements. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
Chocco_11

F.S TE WAGON MELB $3800 NEG

Post by Chocco_11 »

Up for sale is a 1981 te gemini station wagon. The car is in great condition for its age. It has a worked 1.6 in it,it was in there when i purchased the car, so work done to it is unknown. But when i got it i replaced with new parts, waterpump, fanbelt, thermostat, coil, rotor button, dizzycap, sparkplugs, fuel hoses, vacum hoses, heater hoses, NEW HEATER CORE (very rare in a gemini), inlet and exhaust manifold gaskets, inlet and exhaust manifold studs and bolts, rocker cover gasket set. Recentley done a major service aswell, oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter. Car also has a 3core radiator with electric fan. Car has an alarm and central locking (2 front doors only) rear tailgate has a key. Valve saver additive has been used in every tank it was passed on to my self by the previous owner. I also replaced the indicators on the guards with new ones. 1 globe in the dash cluster is blown.Tyres are 90% tread. There was minor damage in the corner of the passener side door but, previous owner did repair just needs to be painted(refer to photos) also side rubber chrome strips missing, again previous owner removed them. The car has no stereo, and there are holes in the door trims.Has spare wheel and roadside jack. Car comes with original reciept of purchase and owners manual. Car was a factory automatic and was converted to a 5spd. Comes with extras, Superlow king springs, spare grille, 15" interceptors (no tyres), new rear brake cylinders. I bought this car because it is in great condition for its age and it doesn't need much to make it a stand out car. This is a genuine sale and i've tried to be as honest as I could. Car will be sold as is reg til march 2013, with no RWC.$3800 negotiable URGENT AND VERY REGRETFULL SALE!!ANY REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED. I have financial commitments that need urgent attention. Cash on pickup only, unless buyer organises shipping, as i do not have the time. and if so u will need to contact me for arrangements for direct deposit prior to shipping.. Its advertised on gumtree.com so for my contact detalis and photos visit : http://m.gumtree.com.au/1981-holden-gem ... ni%20wagon Thanx CHRIS... :)

Return to “Cars”