FOR SALE - TE Gemini sedan

For Sale or Wanted Car Advertisements. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
Poida
Technical Forums Admin

FOR SALE - TE Gemini sedan

Post by Poida »

I have a TE Gemini sedan with factory original G161Z and auto box for sale. The price I'm asking is $1000. (Not interested in swaps)

It's missing the brake booster, apart from that it's complete.
The car only has a genuine 148,000km on the clock! The cylinder head gasket was replaced in the last year it was registered. When it was last used the engine ran well and the auto was also working properly. The diff is not noisy and the brakes worked fine apart from the booster splitting the diaphragm. The car has normal wear and tear as is expected for it's age and the pain is pretty ordinary. It has rust showing through the roof where the paint has deteriorated and some in the usual spots but none too excessive to justify repairing and getting the car back on the road.

It was being driven until it's rego expired in Aug 2007 and it's since just been stored. It will make a good restorer or a base to build on. The chassis and engine numbers are verified correct and same as listed with RTA on the rego certificate.

Specs:
1981 TE Gemini sedan
Chassis Number - BTE43792B
Engine Number - 997145Q
Last Rego Number - AG43AC (NSW)
I try to tackle one day at a time, but often several days attack me at once.
scottyfish

Re: FOR SALE - TE Gemini sedan

Post by scottyfish »

Still forsale? got pics??

Return to “Cars”