~~~ TE GEMINI!!! CHEAP CAR, PARTS CAR!!! $100!!! MELB!!!

For Sale or Wanted Car Advertisements. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
murali_gun

~~~ TE GEMINI!!! CHEAP CAR, PARTS CAR!!! $100!!! MELB!!!

Post by murali_gun »

I have a Holden Gemini TE Sedan for sale. No engine, It has had a respray a few years ago, it is silver metallic, although in places there are some bad scratches and two panels would need a new coat. Most panels are in exellent condition, one rear quarter panel has had a ding and has unsucessfully been beaten back out again. The interior has been literally fully stripped, only one seat remains, no steering wheel ect. The Dash is still in the car as i have not had time to remove it so it will reamin in the car for the buyer. It has lowered pedders suspension in the front. It has a 3.9 Ratio Welded LSD Differential which is worth a fair bit by itself so even if you but the car just for the Diff you will have yourself a bargain. The front bumper and grill ect are missing although i can add one in for an extra price. I can supply an engine and manual transmission with the car for an extra $150, the engine is a G161 with webber carby and manifold fitted, missing rocker cover, radiator, distrubutor ect. The Manual is a 5 speed and worked extremly well when the car was running. Overall this car would be fabulous buy if you are looking for parts for your TE. Car is located in Melbourne, in the Clayton area. It must be sold and picked up FAST as i need to get the car out of the way as i have no more room for it. Make me an offer. E-Mail me at G-Fro3168@hotmail.com for more details ect. :D
GEMWGN
wyldgem

Post by wyldgem »

pm sent
ca_exa

Post by ca_exa »

can i please have picks sent to mk2wpn_81@hotmail.com
SoYank
Spam Hunter

Post by SoYank »

Guys, this was posted in October of 2006.
Y'all can try emailing the guy but the car is probly long gone.
ssssh...Be vewy vewy quiet...I'm hunting spammers...hehehehehe

Return to “Cars”