TE PARTS cheap for sale - Melbourne

For Sale & Wanted Advertisements For Parts Only. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
Blu_Lejnd

TE PARTS cheap for sale - Melbourne

Post by Blu_Lejnd »

im pulling apart an 81 TE for the motor, bonnet and boot mainlybut have pulled all the front end and insides apart right down thru the wire lume,,, wanna sell what i dont need, got the chrome bumpers, all indercators sept for rear left side was smashed up, both headlight look new and wiring right upto windscreen attached plus brackets, original radio, blinker and wiper lumes... contact me on anything as ill b scrapping another one in 2 weeks and will org price and postage, p.s. will b cheap compaired to ebay as im not chasing cash, just dont want to bin good bits
wazza1995

Re: TE PARTS cheap for sale - Melbourne

Post by wazza1995 »

Hi i have a 1981 Te Gemini that is in need of some parts. Im wondering if you have the front bumper, grill, front headlights and indicators and id like to know if you have these things how much they will cost plus the cost of the postage please. Also what sort of interior parts do you have e.g. sun visor, steering wheel, radio, dashboard and if possible could you please take pictures of the parts and send them to w.murnane@hotmail.com and feel free to contact me on that email address if you want. I hope that im not asking to much but im really interest in buying some parts for my Gemini so i cant wait to hear back from you. oh and i live in Burringbar NSW if you need to know for postage. Thanks :D

Return to “Parts”