READ ME FIRST!!!

This 'WELCOME GUEST' section is only visible to non registered GUESTS and Administrators.
Registered members can not see what you post here.

Feel free to post comment or questions and the admin team will respond.
Poida
Technical Forums Admin

READ ME FIRST!!!

Post by Poida »

As a guest you are only able to see the bare minimum of this site. As a REGISTERED MEMBER you will find lots, lots more!

The site is made up of four user interactive sections
  • a GENERAL CHAT area where members talk about anything other than cars
    a FACTORY STANDARD TECHNICAL DISCUSSION area where discussion is about STANDARD REPAIR & MAINTENANCE DISCUSSIONS
    a MODIFICATIONS, ALTERATIONS & UPGRADES where disussion is about NON STANDARD TECHNICAL DISCUSSIONS
    a PHOTO GALLERY section where you can show off your stuff!
There is also a read only THE WORKSHOP MANUAL section where select verified prepared technical articles have been indexed in a similar format to a workshop manual in our TECHNICAL REFERENCE LIBRARY.

Of course there is also a section for SELLING & BUYING.

All the technical sections have been sub indexed to keep similar information in the same area, this should make finding what you are looking for so much easier to manage. We will also be focusing on merging topics that have already been covered within the original post of the same topic. It's preferred to continue an existing topic than creating multiple topics all on the same subject. Again this helps to enable quicker search results. All these embedded sub sections can be reached from the main index page without the need to make multiple clicks to access them.

We look forward to seeing you register soon!

Admin.
I try to tackle one day at a time, but often several days attack me at once.

Return to “WELCOME GUEST!!”