SODA BLASTING

Are you a handy spray painter, panel beater, engine builder, fabricator? If you are able to offer your services to the members of the forums feel free to post your details in this forum. Please include photographs of your past work as references so people can see your skills and talents.
advanced_soda_blasting

SODA BLASTING

Post by advanced_soda_blasting »

Hey guys i have opened a soda blasting business located in seven hills western sydney. Soda blasting is the new process of stripping any metal, fiberglass, plastic etc back to its original form. The finish is alot better than sand blasting and DOES NOT warp or damage the pannels as it is not as harsh as sand blasting.I will be mainly focusing on car restoration projects. I can do full cars inside and out or just focus on exterior and engine bay i will cator to your needs.
I can also organise transportation of your vehicle to and from my work shop. I will also strip the car if it is still fully assembled or you can bring the car to me in a shell form.
So if you know of anybody who requires this service or is planning to restore or re-spary a car back to bare metal please pass on my details.
Mention you got my details from here and ill look after you with the price
My contact details are as follows:

jason
advance_soda_blasting@hotmail.com
Andrew64

Post by Andrew64 »

So, as a rough idea what would a gemini cost to blast entire car inside and out?
Not asking for a quote just a best guess.
And what is the time frame?

Return to “HoldenGemini.net Service Directory”