f.s. (e.o.i) 1980 gem wags 5 speed ipswich qld

For Sale or Wanted Car Advertisements. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
701oww

f.s. (e.o.i) 1980 gem wags 5 speed ipswich qld

Post by 701oww »

up for sale or e.o.i is my 1980 gem wags mildly worked g180z, cam, weber, weber got overhauld few months,could need a good tune, reciecently replaced suspension with pedders sports ryders, new nuethene bushes, new ball joints. Tg front end conversion and tacho dash, retrimed door cards and centre console with conpartment in between the front seats, boot has covered floor and conpartment down side, tail gate covered, with 6x9's, paint not the best is i think like xr6 turbo blue and it's starting to get crazy cracks on the roof, and a few dints and scratches, only 1 little bit of rust that's bottom drivers side of windscreen size of a 5 cent piece. few months ago replaced the machanical fuel pump brand new and fuel filter.
needs the drivers side rack boot replace with i have 2 brand newies and new tie rod ends still in box. not so long ago had full service new leads, plugs, cap, button,condenser, air filter, oil engine and box. kenwood mp3 cd player no font door speakers but has hole to suit 6" speakers.

lookin at around $3000 ono
located in ipswich
can sell with reg (runs out 23/10/09) but supply own rwc
open for offers that with in reason.
contact steve on 0412521924
or steveo7586@bigpond.com (email me for pics) PICS ARE UP IN OZGEMINI.COM under same username check them out ppl
701oww

Post by 701oww »

open for offers ppl hit me up.

Return to “Cars”