FS 1980 TE Gemini SL Sedan Melb.

For Sale or Wanted Car Advertisements. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
ajc_082

FS 1980 TE Gemini SL Sedan Melb.

Post by ajc_082 »

I have for sale a 1980 TE Gemini SL Sedan. I purchased it from the original owner who is now too old to drive. It has done 121,000km, is automatic, and has all the original parts on it including hubcaps, drivers weather shield and spare wheel tools. i originally bought it online sight unseen as a bit of a project as torana's are too expensive. Drove it home, runs like clockwork I have given it a good clean and inspected properly and decided its a bit beyond my capabilities bodywork wise. The engine and transmission are great, the interior vinyl seats and carpet are like new, with only 2 small splits in the dash and all electrics and lights etc.. work perfectly. AND now for the body issues.

It has rust on the lh rear 1/4 panel at the bottom and corner of the boot back panel, some rust on the bottom of both lhs doors where looks like drain holes may have been blocked it the past, and a few minor dents/scratches but otherwise is straight.It was registered before I purchased it, but the previous owner cancelled it however there would be no issue driving with a permit. As i said above, I purchased as a project, and for someone with good skills in panel repair it would be an easy repair its just a bit beyond my capabilities.

Looking for around $1200 but open to offers and negotiation just send me a pm. I will upload some pictures later on today.

Car is located in Melbourne.

Thanks

Return to “Cars”