gemini 79 mlodel v6 conversion, vl diff & alot more

For Sale or Wanted Car Advertisements. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
h8grip

gemini 79 mlodel v6 conversion, vl diff & alot more

Post by h8grip »

Hi , I am selling my Holden Gemini with a few mods here is the list
Model- 1979 te holden gemini, tg front & rear update Colour
- ve atomic green.
Engine- 3.8l vp s v6 engine conversion. also comes with supercharger ,all piping ,blow off valve & intercooler. ( cooler is already bolted on) super charger is not connected .
Exhaust- custom extractors 2,5inch exhauste ,3 inch dump.
Gearbox- t700 4 speed auto, b&m mega ratchet shifter , stage 2 shfit kit, hi energy bands.
Diff- vl turbo, 3.45 LSD, custom axels , full adjustable diff tilt and offset ,reinforced floor with link points and tail shaft loop , custom race spec tail shaft.brakes- VL turbo rear , VT 1 1/4 fast fill master cyclinder, twin piston ss vz front hub conversion. 5stud commodore conversion all round.
suspension -pedders springs & shocks.battery - relocated in boot.
wheels/tyres-15inch chasers 2 pack micro siler and 17inch vx ss rims painted white
Interior - half cabin roll cage (painted in ve atomic green), late tg dash conversion in 2k black, super plush carpet ,custom made seatbelts,no centre console to make room for shifter.comes with rev ,temp,oil, fuel and boost gauges autometer brand are not connected at the moment.
that is a quick run down of my holden gemini ,abit more to list but you get the idea. perfect project car with a big head start , car drives fine as is .car is not engineered. any inspection welcome car is $8500 NEGO OPEN TO OFFERS . better pics to come. plz msg mon to fri between 8:00am & 5:00 pm due to work or feel free to ring or msg any other time call or msg on 0404 485 841 sorry unable to put pics up if anyone wants pics just text me & i will send them threw to your phone .
ghemini
Regular

Re: gemini 79 mlodel v6 conversion, vl diff & alot more

Post by ghemini »

no pics, your location is anyones guess, and not everyone has a photo capable moby. Not off to a good start.

If you can get on the net, you should learn how to post pics. It isnt rocket science.
Poida
Technical Forums Admin

Re: gemini 79 mlodel v6 conversion, vl diff & alot more

Post by Poida »

I agree, post some pics here please if you want to advertise a project car. People shouldn't need to ask for pics to be sent on a one to one basis. If you need help posting pics just message me or one of the moderators/admin crew.

I'm rather critical about 'project cars' for sale because the owner suddenly finds they have been building something they can't register. Passing the problem on to someone else without telling them it's a lemon and leaving them to find out the same is not my idea of 'acceptable'. Most states no longer allow a 3.8 litre Buick conversion in a Gemini so if the car is not registered and has not previously been engineered then it most likely won't ever be registered with that power train.

Vic, NSW and Qld will NOT allow this 3.8 litre Buick engine conversion (and definitely won't with a supercharger) to be engineered for registration as a modified Gemini if it has not been previously engineered with that same engine in the car. It could only be engineered as a ICV and would then need to comply to much more expensive and stricter standards.
I try to tackle one day at a time, but often several days attack me at once.

Return to “Cars”