FS TX Gem sedan in Melbourne ~SOLD~

For Sale or Wanted Car Advertisements. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
Sheqel

FS TX Gem sedan in Melbourne ~SOLD~

Post by Sheqel »

Hey peoples,

I have for sale a TX Gemini sedan in Mornington (an hour S/E of Melbourne).

The car was owned by a grandma for 16 years, and was the second owner. Due to failing health, she's had to move, and can no longer drive. I got a temporary rego for it and drove to Torquay and back while my car was off the road for a few days. I was planning on putting a 253 into it, but we're moving house, and I've lost motivation.

BODY: The car is white, but the body is in a pretty crappy state. I think there's even house paint on there. General rust, bog, and dints.

ENGINE: The engine is in brilliant condition. It starts first time, every time, and still has heaps of poke. I think it's been rebuilt by the previous owner. I've put in a brand new battery.

TRANS: Everyone keeps telling me the trans needs fluid. It revs up then clunks into first on take offs. And after it warms up, it drops out of third unless there is load. For eg, when accelerating, it will change up into overdrive, but as soon as you lift your foot to cruise, she will down change back into second.

INTERIOR: The interior is in suprisingly good condition. I only noticed the other day the drivers seat is starting to sag (probably something to do with my fat ass). But everything is in generally good condition. Original radio still works.

I'm just looking for $100, or best offer above. This is how much I paid for the battery alone. The car can very easily be driven away. Very good for parts. No reg/rwc.

Please call/sms 0402 839 390.

Edit: SHE IS OUTTA HERE!

Return to “Cars”