eoi tc gem esk qld

For Sale or Wanted Car Advertisements. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
terra82

eoi tc gem esk qld

Post by terra82 »

looking to get rid of it its got new rubbers all round doors, boot ,windows, new carpet, dark tint ,dragway mags, near new rubber front 185 /13 rear 215/13 ,extractors ,sports exhaust 2.5 in with oval tip, small details to engine bay in blue 1600 motor and 4 spd has chrome cleaner
interior very good new upholstered seats in brown 2 cracks in dash has got small tacho where clock was has no rust that i can see
body has few dings ie left front quarter not major and rear left easy fix can supply rear bar as the 1 on it is dented has the original creammy colour paint needs respray has drilled and slotted commy front rotors also has
small sound sys has sony mp3 head deck with 4 in us audio front doors yokohama 6*9 rear shelf (will come with us audio 1s not fitted) will also come with rego if sold soon but you will need to get roady yourself if not selling unreg
open to offers atm if i get the right offer will sell
I have also recently found out it was a base model car and has had the front swaybar fitted and the brake booster off a te

other bits on it 86 sound horn system, radiator over flow bottle , blue neons back window, driving lights 100w

pics are on ozgemini if you wish to view

also original steer wheel will be on when sold
project: tx gem supercharged
Tony_300zx

Re: eoi tc gem esk qld

Post by Tony_300zx »

picks plz ???
LOK15
Technical Forums Admin

Re: eoi tc gem esk qld

Post by LOK15 »

Tony_300zx wrote:picks plz ???
Car can be viewed at tivoli , suburb of ipswich.
How the hell should i know.. i only work here

Return to “Cars”