FS: TF (perhaps TG?) Gemini Bodykit - Vic, Melbourne S.E.

For Sale & Wanted Advertisements For Parts Only. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
SirGeo

FS: TF (perhaps TG?) Gemini Bodykit - Vic, Melbourne S.E.

Post by SirGeo »

Ok guy's clearing out things i've had in storage, and i found this.. I forgot all about it.. I'm no Gemini expert but it was from a TF, and was told it should fit a TG??

It was original bought for my wifes Gemini a few years ago, but ran out of time and just hid it away (out of site, out of mind!).

It's never going to get put on so i'm selling up.

It is listed on Ebay starting at $800 but will settle early for anything over 1K as it that's what it owes me.

I can be contacted at: sirgeo@calaisturbo.com.au

Cheers,
Steve.

EBAY LINK HERE: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... :MESELX:IT

**Sorry guy's not sure if you allow eBay links, if not, please remove the link.

eBay_Listing wrote:Custom Made TF Gemini Body kit (may also fit a TG but no guarantee's). Modelled to give the car a lower look similar to a VR Holden clubsport.

Side skirts are direct replica's of a VR clubsport cut down to fit.

Comes with custom Rear Bar, 2 Sideskirts, custom Front Bar with metal Reinforcement, and will throw in 2 genuine front guards that have been customised to hold the front bar, would be a good template for your existing guards, or can be fixed (as they are second hand) and used.

Body kit was bought second hand. A bodykit workshop put many hours (well they charged for a heap of them at least!!!) into the refurbishment and strengthening of it.

The Body kit comes in a 2pac undercoat, but is also Acrylic safe.

Been in storage over the last 2-3 years as I've never had the time to get the actual Gemini it was going on ready.

Due to it's size and weight would prefer PICK-UP ONLY (South Oakleigh, Vic, 3167).

If you are interstate and are keen, please let me know and we might be able to work something out, but you will have to cover all the postage fee's.

Return to “Parts”