TE Gem - Rockhampton - highly worked G161

For Sale & Wanted Advertisements For Parts Only. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
boony124
Isuzu Guru

TE Gem - Rockhampton - highly worked G161

Post by boony124 »

Engine:
G161 bored out to accomodate 0.50mm oversize 1.8l pistons. 1700cc overall. Balanced and linished crankshaft. Balanced pistons and conrods. Lightened flywheel, NSK Anti-magnatised oversized valves, megatork double row valve springs, ported, polished and flowed, lightened cam caps and brass guides and inserts. Stage 2 camtech cam.

32/36 DGAV downdraught Weber with a ported inlet manifold. (Inlet manifold has coolant galleries blocked so can maintain cooler inlet temps). 4-2-1 extractors with 2 1/4 system. 1 freeflow resonator. It is LOUD. but sounds awesome in revs. MSD 6A Ignition, MSD Blaster 3 Coil, Electronic points ignition, 10mm TopGun leads, Bosch super splugs.

Exedy Sport Tuff Clutch, 5 speed manual. GT Gas Shocks all round (front & rear).

Interior:
yellow/black vinyl seats and yellow/black door trims.

Audio:
Sony headunit, 2 6" in front doors, 2 6x9s in back parcel shelf inbetween a RMPH1000w amplifier that run a 12' Rampage herculer sub.

Engine is fantastic. Goes like a dream. Fuel economy is 8.5L/100km consistent. On a full highway trip I averaged 6L/100km to brisbane. When When I fitted the new engine on Nov 09' I fixed a few things. New rotors and bendix pads. Had the drums machined and new shoes and cylinders. New wheel bearings then also. Near new sway rubbers and link pin rubbers.

New engine done 25,000km. I service it religiously every 5,000km.

Has some rust but easily enough fixed if need be by buyer. You can see the front guards and front support panel from the photos. Panel shop can repair or new guards.

Selling due to loss of licence and bub on the way. Will be upgrading to a bigger car.

Want $2500 open to offer

Contact 0400708313. Or (07) 49288539.

Heaps of photos of everything that should be needed.

[space for famous quotes] wish I had one...

Return to “Parts”