Imark body parts needed

For Sale & Wanted Advertisements For Parts Only. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
barbs imark

Imark body parts needed

Post by barbs imark »

My wife's 82 4 door diesel Imark(Gemini) was in a car accident. It was in great shape and we are hoping to get it back on the road. I know Ca, USA is a long way to ship parts but before giving up and totaling a really good car I would like to see if I can locate and afford to ship(by slow boat) a front left fender, front grill, and the front windshield. An suggestions on where to find these parts would really be appreciated. My wife really loves this car and we hope to see it back on the road. Thank you Reid
Reid
1982 Isuzu diesel P'up for me
1982 Isuzu diesel Imark for her
LOK15
Technical Forums Admin

Post by LOK15 »

SoYank , who disappeared from the forums had a few I-marks at his local ( dont know how local ) dismantler.

I remember sending him a package with some stuff , it was a 60cmx60cmx10cm box , cost about $70AU. The price of getting a fender etc shipped would be very exxy due more to the size than the weight.

Do you have a dismantler hotline , where they are all interconnected? you may be able to find the parts needed this way , and possibly more hard to find parts as well!!
How the hell should i know.. i only work here
Virtual-R
Site Admin

Post by Virtual-R »

I tried to arrange something similar previously, the only company that would deliver it was Fed-Ex and the cost was fairly expensive, this was around 3 years ago and the price was over $520USD at the time for a 150 x 150 x 30cm box. I'd imagine this would be a bit more now due to the changes in the economy.

Communist Post aka EMS is what our local post service uses, however they wont accept postage for items larger than 1 meter in length. I have received packages via them from China which were quite a bit larger, however China is known for having very lenient postage systems. Here they are quite strict and I doubt it would get past the post office.

Would likely be possible for someone on here to sort out parts if you were willing to pay the high freight costs associated with Fed-Ex, otherwise may be best to jump on the phone and call as many Isuzu wreckers as you can find, might be able to get lucky after awhile
LOK15
Technical Forums Admin

Post by LOK15 »

roy , those large pedestal fans boxes ( the 40cm ones ) is what i sent soyank filled with tail lights , extractors and a few other bits and pieces ( the box realistically wasnt heavy duty enough for the stuff ).

barbs... are you interested in some across the world trading/bartering?
How the hell should i know.. i only work here

Return to “Parts”