wtb gemini/imark antenna and heater core

For Sale & Wanted Advertisements For Parts Only. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
BarbsImark

wtb gemini/imark antenna and heater core

Post by BarbsImark »

My wife's daily driver, an 82 Imark(gemini) diesel sedan needs a heater core and a radio antenna.

Here in the US I have been able to locate an antenna with the antenna rod offset from the base mount. I need one with the antenna rod centered directly over the base mount. It seems like a small thing however using the one I have locally available means a little body work and touch up paint. As the body of this car is pristine and my skills are not I would rather find the correct antenna.

The heater core is not available at all in this county. Due to the immense difficulty of removing the heater core(I'd rather replace the head gasket, remove the tranny, or any number of other jobs) I would like to find a new one rather then putting in an old one, even if it doesn't currently leak. If necessary I can send a picture but I am almost certain they are similar to the cores you use 'down under'. A simple rectangular core with flanges bolted on.

My wife prefers this car over her ford focus but between lack of heat and lack of radio she is suffering lack of satisfaction with car and husband. I appreciate your help. Thanks

Report this post
Poida
Technical Forums Admin

Re: wtb gemini/imark antenna and heater core

Post by Poida »

Hi, still searching for the heater??

I hadn't checked the new posts for a while, this one has slipped past me for a LONG time!!
I try to tackle one day at a time, but often several days attack me at once.

Return to “Parts”