FS - Professionally Built g200 Race Spec Engine - Ballarat

For Sale & Wanted Advertisements For Parts Only. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
Buggzy
Technical Forums Admin

FS - Professionally Built g200 Race Spec Engine - Ballarat

Post by Buggzy »

This is a sad day but it must happen, I will part with my g200 motor that I saved up all my pennies for while I was young.
This motor I used for 6 months in the car before I crashed it and it never got driven again. Has been sititng in shed all wrapped up and has been turned over often. Motor has done about 7,200kms and is just run in.

Motor was built by John at M+W Engines in Ballarat, and he is well known for his involvement with V8 super cars and sprint cars and high end engine builds accross australia.

Engine specs:

G200: Crack tested, Modified oil galleries, suit race/high revs, new heavy duty timing chain, runners and G200 hydralic tensioner, oil pump etc. flat top pistons. and all professionally re - built.

Head: TX big valve head, professional port and polish job, hardened valve stems and springs, 3rd angle ground valves, wade stage 3 cam grind number 459 (www.wadecams.com). Motor is balanced.

Comes with rodeo 50amp alternator, reco starter, 421 extractors, near new ignition coil, leads, plugs, rotor, dissy cap, dissy
Engine mounts, filler stick etc.. Ready to bolt into any gemini.. The whole motor is painted black and orange and looks neat as.

In perfect condition, never reved more than 5,000rpm.
Has run penrite hpr 30 and coolant and the best of everything else. No cost cutting was taken into this setup as it was for me.

Here's wat it cost me: and I have all reciepts to show it.

headwork, cam port etc $1500
block recond, all new $1600
extractors $ 270
pipes, fittings, other crap $ 100
re-graph dissy $ 270

total spent:: $ 3740

As i said i love this setup and i'm only selling because of personal reasons and I need to clear the shed up before I move out and I cannot take eveything

with me.
Anyone interested in this motor is free to come and have a look and I can show you the reciepts for it all. 0400 007 441 or 0400808771 Nathan.

Please make an offer via PM and leave a note here to say I have a message.
I can also install motor for you into a gemini for a little extra cost if required.

( please note motor comes with second hand flywhel, no carby or inlet also photos below are when I first got it built, looks very simular now just a bit faded. ).

If not sold here I will sell on ebay.
Stock Gemini
Buggzy
Technical Forums Admin

Post by Buggzy »

THIS MOTOR IS SOLDTHANKS!!!!!!! :lol:'
Its now living in a race car in brisbane!!
Stock Gemini

Return to “Parts”