For Sale: Air Conditioning Setup (No Loom) Melbourne

For Sale & Wanted Advertisements For Parts Only. Please Read The Forum Rules Before Posting.
Virtual-R
Site Admin

For Sale: Air Conditioning Setup (No Loom) Melbourne

Post by Virtual-R »

I've got a Air Conditioning set up sitting here that I planned to put in my car, however I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to fitting it up.

It is complete minus the loom to run it and the trigger switch for inside the cabin, the loom is extremely basic so anyone with some knowledge of wiring and soldering should be able to make up something to get it running. I bought the setup off a guy from sydney who used to strip and repair damaged Geminis in the 80's, he said almost all the cars he pulled down were smashed however with less than 50,000km's on them.

The trigger switch to start the air con pump can be run off any on/off type electrical switch and wired into the loom. I think I have the wiring diagrams for it around somewhere, if not it can be found in basically any Gemini workshop manual.

The set up is known as a "Dealer Fit", meaning Holden dealerships would fit these onto Gemini's that had no air con from factory. As such the air con loom is separate to the vehicles main loom.

Obviously you would need to have the system gassed once its installed, would probably pay to replace the seals in the system too seeing as they are over 20 years old now.

As mentioned, I've had this set up for a while now and I believe its the best option if you want to A/C your Gemini without forking out thousands for a brand new custom system. Only reason I'm not going to go ahead with it is money is stretched atm and I'm between jobs. If I didn't need cash there's no way I'd be selling it lol

Looking for $250 for the complete mechanical setup, that is the compressor with mount, condenser, drier, evaporator box and all metal lines / fittings.

If you want it be quick before I change my mind lol

I'm located at Keilor in Melbourne's North/West.

Reply back in this thread or send me a PM with your phone number if your interested, I will give you a call back to discuss

Thanks,

Roy.
Aubrey69

Re: For Sale: Air Conditioning Setup (No Loom) Melbourne

Post by Aubrey69 »

Awesome Car.....

Like it !!!!!!!!!!

Advertising isnt permitted in other peoples ads

Return to “Parts”